so I want to be upfront about something that happened during week three of my TEAS prep because I think the nursing school community specifically does a really poor job of creating space for people to admit when the process has gotten completely away from them. I was working full shifts, surviving on broken sleep and sitting down every evening to study anatomy and physiology with a brain that had genuinely clocked out hours earlier. after nearly two weeks of practice scores that refused to move despite everything I was putting in I just stopped one night, closed my notes and typed pay someone to take my teas exam into Google with the kind of calm that only comes from being too exhausted to feel embarrassed about what you are searching for. found several services that looked credible enough on the surface and spent longer reading through them than I am proud of before something practical rather than anything noble pulled me back
what cut through the exhaustion was not a motivational thought but a very specific and uncomfortable reality check. nursing programs verify scores, run background checks and scrutinize admissions with a level of detail that makes a fraudulent result not just ethically complicated but practically devastating in a way that extends into the actual program and the career beyond it. the whole point of getting through the TEAS was what came after it and a shortcut that put everything after it at risk was not actually a shortcut at all. once I framed it that clearly the decision made itself without me having to summon any discipline I did not have
Сетевое издание Лучший Город / Best City (ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 79138), 18+
Выдан Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи, информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций (Роскомнадзор)
Учредитель — ООО «ВСС»
Главный редактор — Куранов Ю.Г.
Редакция: sales@best-city.ru, +7 (903) 798-68-89